Monday, January 27, 2014

Yellow and Black for Spring


I'm seeing a lot of yellow and black this Spring in women's sportswear and dresses.  While the combination may be a bit too much for some in apparel; you can add a few touches in accessories to update your wardrobe this spring.
 Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.  With that in mind, I created the following Collection in Yellow and Black accessories on Artfire.






I love the bumble bee earrings made from repurposed buttons.
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/3618270

The bracelet made from typewriter keys is also very unique.
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/8411403

The tote bags are great accessories.

Even my Halloween spider earrings can work this spring.
 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning black and yellow creations. Thank you for posting them on your blog with links to the listings.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a happy color and when it's paired with black, the contrast is striking. You've chosen some lovely items to feature in your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice collection! Love the combination of yellow and black. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely color combination . . . and since I'm partial to bees (my Mom kept bee hives), I have always enjoyed yellow and black together. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely collection, I love yellow and black together and you've included some gorgeous items in your collection!

    ReplyDelete