Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Earrings

Halloween is time for dress up and fun.  You can go all out with a head to toe costume or maybe just a hat, mask or some jewelry.  Bracelets, earrings and necklaces are an easy way to celebrate Halloween at school, the office or any work place.  Here are some fun lampwork earrings from my Artfire Shop; perfect for that fun and scary day!

All earrings are affordable at $6.50.

Halloween Boo Lampwork Earrings in Green and BlackCandy Corn Lampwork Bead Wire Wrapped Earrings


Black and Green Lampwork Spider Halloween  Earrings
Pumpkin Lampwork Halloween EarringsSkull in Top Hat Lampwork Earrings
Halloween  Earrings Candy Corn

Visit  The Halloween Shop on Artfire.


9 comments:

  1. The spider earrings are so cute!


    <><
    http://ChristieCottage.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the candy corn ones! Used to have so many themed earrings when I was teaching....lol.. they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun earrings for Halloween! I especially like the candy corn ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the siders and the calaveras! Fun, fun earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all very fun Halloween-themed earrings. I agree with Ann - they'd be great to wear for teaching. Too bad my ski hill is never open on Halloween, maybe I'll have to see what you have that is simply "snow themed".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Claire - sharing your post and your Halloween ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking Halloween earrings. They would look great with any costume.

    ReplyDelete